- theTrainline* booking of UK trains
- Eurostar* High speed train from London - Paris, Brussels, Alps, Avignon and more
- SNCF - French Railways
- Thalys* High speed train between Paris, Brussels, Koln and Amsterdam.
- DB - German Railways
- SNCB - Belgium Railways
- Swiss Railways*
- RENFE - Spain
- FS 'Trenitalia'- Italy
- The man in seat 61 - an excellent personal website with information on travelling by rail to Europe and beyond. Comprehensive rail links.
Train PassesAdditionally if you would like to find a cheap European rail ticket* or Interail Rail Pass* then:
- RailEurope.co.uk* - Extensive Rail resource for European Rail tickets and rail passes
- Rail Europe - US and Canada site for train booking. Outside America click on links to home country;
Car HireTravel by train and you will need to hire a car at your destination or take public transport. Car hire companies abound and we will include some pages on car hire in the future.
- Hertz - Another of the leading car hire companies
- Holiday Autos - part of the LastMinute group
- Sixt* Germany`s leading car rental company
Intercity bus service for the UK.
Europe wide bus service UK arm run by National Express Coaches. London to Paris from £12 (plus £3 booking fee).
MegaBus a very cheap intercity bus service in the UK. Prices start at £1 plus booking fee of £1.50.
Why the *?There are two types of link on Eurapart: Normal and Affiliate. Affiliate links are identified with an * (asterisk) or a banner advert. When you use these links, then the Eurapart site may receive commission from that company, if certain other conditions are met.
The second type of link will take you to the company's site, but without this site getting commission. In both cases the price you pay will be the same. If you prefer, you can use these normal links:
LateRooms, Eurostar, Thalys, RailEurope, Sixt, National Express, Eurolines